- We’re a local family business and we stand by our work
- As accredited applicators of Industrial Roof Coating products, all work carries a manufacturers’ warranty
- All work is carried out by qualified and licenced tradespeople
- We’re qualified members of the QBCC and Master Builders Association
We all suffer from wear and tear, and your roof is no different. As time passes,exposure to the harsh Queensland elements will test your roof to breaking point. Paint will fade, tiles will break and seals will fail. Our clean and restoration services will repair any damage and reapply protective coatings to give you a roof that’s as good as new.
We follow a 7-step process to restore your roof:
- Roof Inspection: Using a combination of aerial imaging and on site inspection,our restoration experts determine your needs
- Colour Selection: We then consult with you to decide if you want to keep your original colour scheme or switch to something new
- Respect for your Home: Every precaution is taken to ensure no damage is done to the parts of your property that we aren’t working on.
- Replace Broken Tiles: Our roof inspection will determine how many damaged tiles need to be replaced
- High Pressure Water Clean: A 4000psi pressure clean of your roof is completed. Just water and pressure, no chemicals are used in this step
- Rebedding and Repoint: We repoint hips, gables and ridgesThe last step before painting requires all ridge caps, gables and hips to be repointed to prepare you roof for the final step, recoating.
- Recoat and Colour: For the last part of the process, your roof is sealed with a membrane and sprayed the colour of your choice, providing a permanent finish that will withstand all weather conditions