Contact us for
your all roofing needs
Brisbane Quality Roofing provide high quality roof restoration services, ensuring you get the best result.
Roof Restoration in Brisbane
Any tradesman can create a high quality roof right? Wrong! Our tradesmen went through extensive training to become certified and registered as “Approved Applicators” by Industrial Roof Coatings. This means we have the skills and expertise to restore any kind of tile, metal, decramastic or fibro roofing.
Our tradesmen work at lightning speed promising fast turn-around times to restore your roof back to the colour of your choice. Plus, all of our works are covered by a 7-year workmanship warranty promising you a durable & weatherproof roof that’s designed to last.
Call 0427 224 217 for an inspection
Brisbane Roofing Experts
We will quickly diagnose and resolve any issues you may have. From a simple leak check to a single tile fix or even to restore a section, our professional, certified tradesmen are on hand to fix any problem you have.
We use and recommend Industrial Roof Coatings’ Roof Protect roofing membrane on all of our restoration services and we are proud to be on their register of “Approved Applicators”.
Call 0427 224 217 for an inspection
Here's what is going to happen next if you request
our roof restoration service today.
Contact our office anytime from 8AM to 6PM Monday to Friday and 9AM to 12PM Saturday to arrange an inspection.
Our licensed and qualified tradesman will attend the site to complete a condition check and measurement, free of charge.
Select the colours and finishes you desire from the extensive range our suppliers offer.
We will send a quote and contract for you to sign and return.
Once we receive your deposit we will order your materials and get to work delivering you a top quality result and giving your roof the attention it deserves.
James from Bulimba
Adam and the guys from BQR were great to deal with. They came to my rescue with a next day quote and quick turn around to repair my storm damaged roof.
Stephanie from Karana Downs
Tim from Rochedale
If anyone is looking for a roof restoration there is no need to go to anyone other than Brisbane Quality Roofing for price and quality work. Adam and Petrea were excellent to deal with and Paul and his roofing gang were quick and efficient and did an outstanding job installing our new fascia covers. Our house looks so modern now.
Warren and Helen, Walloon.
- We’re a local family business and we stand by our work
- As accredited applicators of Industrial Roof Coating products, all work carries a manufacturers’ warranty
- All work is carried out by qualified and licenced tradespeople
- We’re qualified members of the QBCC and Master Builders Association
We all suffer from wear and tear, and your roof is no different. As time passes,exposure to the harsh Queensland elements will test your roof to breaking point. Paint will fade, tiles will break and seals will fail. Our clean and restoration services will repair any damage and reapply protective coatings to give you a roof that’s as good as new.
We follow a 7-step process to restore your roof:
- Roof Inspection: Using a combination of aerial imaging and on site inspection,our restoration experts determine your needs
- Colour Selection: We then consult with you to decide if you want to keep your original colour scheme or switch to something new
- Respect for your Home: Every precaution is taken to ensure no damage is done to the parts of your property that we aren’t working on.
- Replace Broken Tiles: Our roof inspection will determine how many damaged tiles need to be replaced
- High Pressure Water Clean: A 4000psi pressure clean of your roof is completed. Just water and pressure, no chemicals are used in this step
- Rebedding and Repoint: We repoint hips, gables and ridgesThe last step before painting requires all ridge caps, gables and hips to be repointed to prepare you roof for the final step, recoating.
- Recoat and Colour: For the last part of the process, your roof is sealed with a membrane and sprayed the colour of your choice, providing a permanent finish that will withstand all weather conditions